What's new

What did you pickup for PSP? (1 Viewer)

Ike

Screenwriter
So is there a list of games that are online? If I'm not mistaken, there are some games that are online wirelessly, then there are some that have wireless connection between two nearby PSPs, right? I think the two games I have (Lumines and Wipeout) or this Ad Hoc form. I want to get a game that is online, but the information even on Gamespot seems a bit spotty.

Jeff_Standley

Supporting Actor
I went back and picked up Tiger Woods yesterday and thinking about getting Ridge Racer today. Man this thing is kick ass!:D

I dont know if there is a complete list but Game Spot has tech information on each game that says if it has online LAN or otherwise.

This one is from Twisted Metal
Game Information

* Connectivity: Online, Local Area Network
* Offline Modes: Competitive
* Online Modes: Competitive
* Number of Players: 1-6 Players
* Number of Online Players: 6 Players Online
* Difficulty: Medium
* Learning Curve: About a half hour

Dave E H

Supporting Actor
I got Untold Legends finally. It's quite good - very Diablo II like.

The thing I am most impressed by is how immersive a gaming experience the PSP is. I've had several gameboys and nothing touches the PSP in terms of immersion.

Jeff_Standley

Supporting Actor

I agree completely, This thing is unbelievable.

I just got ridge racer tonight and the graphics still amaze me for a handheld system.

Blu

Screenwriter
In Lumines is there any way in 1p challenge mode to start on a unlocked skin instead of the first one?

I want to see more skins and unlock more music however when you start on the same one time after time it gets a little old.

I have unlocked 4 so far in 1p challenge but just hate starting over.

Jeff_Standley

Supporting Actor
I am now waiting to get Untold Legeneds for the PSP. Every time I go to my local game store they are out.:frowning:

I love this thing.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks