1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

What did you pay for your Integra 6.2-8.2?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by AllenD, Oct 27, 2001.

1. AllenD

AllenD Second Unit

I'm curious how my local dealer's prices compares to others. I know this line can't be mail ordered. I'm simply curious since I can't find any MSRPs on Integra's site. What did you pay for your 6.2, 7.1, and 8.2?
    Lastly, is a 7.2 coming out in the near future?
    Thanks

2. Craig F

Craig F Second Unit

Craig
    MSRP on the 6.2 is $899, and that is what I paid for it. There are limited authorized dealers for Integra (unlike Onkyo). Most are A/V shops that charge full price for everything.

3. AllenD

AllenD Second Unit

Craig,
    What is the MSRP for the 7.1? I can get one for $700.

4. Craig F

Craig F Second Unit

Craig
    I have not seen any info for the 7.1 price. Since the 7.2 is coming out soon, if not already, I would imagine there are deals on the 7.1. I expect the 7.2 will be around $1100-$1200 list. This is based on the Onkyo 797 which lists for $1000.

5. KeithH

KeithH Lead Actor

An Integra dealer in my area had the DTR-7.1 on close-out for $800 a couple weeks ago. Presumably, they are making room for the DTR-7.2. The '7.1 looks like a very nice receiver. This dealer had it on display right next to the DTR-6.2, which is a significant step below in terms build quality.
    ------------------
    My:
    HT Pics ; Equipment List ; DVD Collection ; LD Collection
    KeithH: Saving the Home Theater World Before Bedtime

6. Michael_T

Michael_T Second Unit

$800 on the 7.1 is a good price, considering I paid $850 for the 6.2 quite a few months ago.
    Regardless of build quality, I am quite happy with the Integra 6.2 - which was a major step up from the Pioneer Elite VSX-21 I was using prior.

7. Stephen_Opipari

Stephen_Opipari Stunt Coordinator

Stephen
    I emailed Integra becaue I was considering a 7.2. They were saying mid to late November.
    Due to that and my desparate need for a receiver and my desire to have more digital inputs then the 7.2, I bit the bullet and spent the dough on a Denon 4802.

8. John-J

John-J Auditioning

A month ago, just after the 7.2 was announced, my local dealer wanted $1100. For me it got down to the 7.1 versus a Denon 3802. I went with the 3802 but for $700 would have gone for the Integra.