What Did You Have For Lunch Today?

David Von Pein

Senior HTF Member
Beef?
Fish?
Poultry products?
Or perhaps the dreaded "Potted Meat Food Product" I see on the Kroger shelf? Yum!

What was it?
Member who consumed the most calories wins one (1) FREE bypass operation! (Extra charge for double bypass!)

Tiffany A

Stunt Coordinator
Interesting question David. I had mesquite flavored tofu and brown rice...lol...J/K.
I actually had a large popcorn at the movies...saw "Changing Lanes"...it was awesome!
You never said what you had!

David Von Pein

Senior HTF Member
Thanks Tiff. ......

Well, actually I skipped lunch today (Friday).

You had popcorn...yummy. I love popcorn (esp. @ the movies)!

Changing Lanes is THAT good, eh? I'd heard it was a winner too.

Howard Williams

Supporting Actor
Friday, my lovely wife came and took me to Olive Garden for lunch. I had Lasagna. She had Veal and Spaghetti. We ordered off the dinner menu so we got bread stick, salad soup. Topped it all off with a couple of raspberry lemonades. $30.00 for two. Eh..not too bad.

Olive Garden has good fresh food but their portions are not impressive. Now, Claim Jumpers....that's the ticket !!!

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
Today for lunch I had:
- A double whopper with cheese and no onions.
- French fries.
- A large old fashioned chocolate milkshake.
All from Burger King.

Tiffany A

Stunt Coordinator
Muuuuummm....today I had chocolate chip cookie cake and milk...
(Leftover from a birthday party...)
Tomorrow....who knows....maybe another movie and popcorn..

Leila Dougan

Screenwriter
Meaty lasagna, Dinty Moore brand (I used the term "meaty" loosely). Claims it was under 300 calories and 7 grams of fat. Sure, ok. I was hungry and it was the only decent thing our breakroom's "wheel of death" had to offer. Oh, and I topped that off with an ice cold Coke.

Leila Dougan

Screenwriter
Are there Skulls & Crossbones marked on the sandwiches??!
LOL no, but there probably should be! Eating out of there is risky and full of surprises. My office is within feet of the breakroom so I keep a schedule of when the guy comes to restock it so I can get the new stuff. Some sandwiches, like egg salad, are in there for weeks at a time. Eeew. I stick to the stuff that gets eaten quickly so I know its at least somewhat fresh. Then, I go for the stuff that isn't as likely to spoil. Whenever I eat from it I have to wonder if I'm going to be spending the night praying to the porcelin god or if I'm actually going to enjoy my afternoon/evening.

It would make much more sense to just NOT eat from it, but sometimes hunger prevails.

David Von Pein

Senior HTF Member
I have to wonder if I'm going to be spending the night praying to the porcelin god or if I'm actually going to enjoy my afternoon/evening.
Leila, you're cracking me up. Thanx.

Hey, here's a thought! Buy the arsenic-laced sandwich....then go straight to the restroom and consume it while ON THE THRONE! (Then you're right there, when "prayer" must commence!) How 'bout that for a solution?!

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huzaifa