What's new

What did you do on your newyears? (1 Viewer)

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
Well... right now im completely wasted... yes, im 16 and wasted.. i hadone too may smirinoffs and mikes and some smrnoff vodka inthe coke... i puked before and im currently staying at my friends house coz i toild my 'rents im sleeping ove,and i went home waste they'd get real mad, so im at my friends' place, its 4:10 am PST right now.

Well, this is thefirstan last time im gonn get this drunk (hopefu.ly).. happy new year.. i hope i donpuke again..

Richard Cooper

Stunt Coordinator
lol! I worked at my cousin's pub, and was driving so I'm as sober as a judge :) It's almost 1pm now tho, I got a whopping 4 hours sleep cos I left the pub at 5am and they were still going!

Adam Tyner

Screenwriter
LOL, surfed the HTF for a little while and went to sleep uncharacteristically early. I live an extraordinarily dull life. :)

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
I hung out at a local bar with a friend, drank a couple of beers and a glass of champagne, inadvertently knocked a few people around on the dance floor, and went home. BTW, Nick, ain't drinkin' great? :D

Kurt B

Stunt Coordinator
Spend a quiet evening with my wife and our best friends. We had a nice dinner, played Halo on his xbox, watched a few movies and were sleeping by 1am.
Nick, I've said 'this is the last time' many times :D
Happy new year all.
~Kurt

SteveA

Supporting Actor
I stayed home with my GF and did a little undercover activity - if you get my drift. ;)

Patrick McCart

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Patrick McCart
I watched a few Marx Bros. films on TCM and decided to time Modern Times to end at midnight (midnight happened right as the famous "Titina" song came up!).

Matt Stryker

Screenwriter
Real Name
Matt
I had to work today, so I had to get started early. A friend and I drank a 750 mL bottle of Makers Mark, smoked some cigars he got for Christmas, and then I went home and went to sleep. Good times.

NickSo: The best piece of advice I ever got on drinking was to drink a 32 oz glass of water before going to sleep/passing out/going home with Mena Suvari. It makes the next day much easier.

Howard Williams

Supporting Actor
We stayed up with the kids and played Uno till midnight. There was so much cheating going on it was ridiculous. At midnight we drink some cider, yelled "Happy New Year" out the front door and then went to bed.

Aurel Savin

Supporting Actor
Since nobody in my circle of friends had any clue of what to do ... we had an impromptu party at the last minute at a friends house.

Complete with: Mudslides, Champagne, Vitamin H (Heineken), Red Wine, White Wine and assorted cold cuts.

There was about a dozen of us at the end of the night, but only me, my girlfriend and a friend at midnight ...

Very quiet New Years by NY standards...

Brian Lawrence

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian
I sat in the comfort of my warm home watching a bunch of dingbats freezing their bisquits off waiting for a big dumb ball to drop :D
After that I watched 'Garden of Finzi-Continis' (No special reason other than I had just bought it earlier in the day on my trip to Best buy). Then went to bed.
Yup, A real exciting New Years.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Nick, my man, you must be wasted, I never knew their was such a thing as "slurred typing"!;)
As for me, I just hung out at home, and my mother and me watched 'Moulin Rouge'. After that I got tired and fell asleep, I missed midnight.:frowning:
Happy New Years everybody!

andrew markworthy

Senior HTF Member
I never celebrate New Year (for personal reasons, nothing against anyone else enjoying it). Got to bed about 10.30 only to be woken up by morons setting off fireworks. Don't get me wrong, if it'd been midnight, I'd understand, but this was 11.15; just what the f****'s special about 11.15 that you've to let off fireworks? Got back to sleep around 11.45 I guess and that was it until this morning.

Jay W

Supporting Actor
Family was over from Australia, had a small party (well two actually!). Relatively quiet this year.

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
Ohwell, im home now... crap, last night felt like sh*t...

My stomach still's queasy, but my heads okay, but i still can't balance fully yet.

I dotn think i'll be drinking for awhile now... But really, i wanted this to happen... you gotta exerience stuff, now i know how it feels, and i'll think twice before i do it next time...

any ideas how to settle an unsettled stomach?

I drove to Las Vegas on Sunday, got into a huge fight wih my girfriend Sunday night/Monday morning, broke up then had another fight with her best-friend. I then drove back to LA 30 hrs or so after i left. I then had a cool dream about Katie Holmes, so its all good.
Joe

Richard Travale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich Travale
Ahhh, Youth is truly wasted on the young. Just kidding Nick, I hope that you A)had a good time, and B)learned your limits.

I, myself, went to Victoria to a friends place and we hung out, made Sushi and Miso(sp?) soup, made drinks, listened to music and played games. It was a nice time.

Bruce Hedtke

Senior HTF Member
Nick,

The best remedy for a hangover is to kneel by the toilet, pray to the porcelain gods to give you the power and then unleash a vomit rainbow. Or so I've heard because I've never had a hangover, personally. And I can tell you...it's one thing I'll never miss not having.

Last night, I started off well. Dug into the Michelob Amber Bock...then some Lebatts Blue...tried to work my way up to some Vodka/lemonade. But...I pooped out. I started getting a headache, then got the munchies and well, that just killed my passion for consumption. I rang in the New Year with only a slight buzz.

Bruce

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks