What's new

What did Micah Cohen invent? (1 Viewer)

teapot2001

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thi
Who cares what he invented?

I want to see pics of his attractive lab partner. :)

~T

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino

I thought all panties were for men. Or at least the attractive ones. Ordinary utilitarian undergarments for women are simply called "underwear" :)

Joe

todd s

Senior HTF Member
He created a new format for dvd that gets rid of those annoying black bars. He calls it "Full Screen". :D

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
maybe he invented his attractive lab partner (cue the theme to WEIRD SCEINCE)

Micah Cohen

Screenwriter
"We gotta make her as real as possible, Wyatt. I want her to live. I want her to breathe. I want her to AEROBICIZE!"

:D

I can't tell you what I invented, man. You'll steal my idea and then in ten years, when you're all rich and on your yachts, I'll be living in a cardboard box under a train tressle drinking my meals out of a paper bag and wondering what happened to my million dollar idea.

I will say this: The patent process, and patent attorneys and everything associated with this, is complex and expensive enough to put the kibosh on anyone not serious about their idea. I'm still working thru this process.

MILLION DOLLAR IDEA, did you hear me! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!

MC

todd s

Senior HTF Member

You have no idea how expensive it is. I work in a family business. My father created a dispenser pack for bags, gloves. To get it patented and the logos copyrighted it cost way over a 100k. Then if someone looks like they might be breaking the patent. It costs money just to have the patent lawyer look at, decide if its breaking it and then proceed from there. Hopefully, it will only take a cease & desist letter.

Ravi K

Supporting Actor

That's your invention. Meals you can drink out of a paper bag. "This is great meatloaf, dear ::slurp::"

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
Well, as far as meals in a paper bag, the military surplus stores and the Army have MREs that use chemical heat packs so you don't need a stove, not even a match...

Maybe Micah is inventing a better cardboard box for use under a train tressle...

Jay

MichaelBA

Supporting Actor
I know what Micah invented... but I'm bound by attorney-client privilege not to reveal anything at all about it.

However, his "lab partner"? Those are some AMAZING bunsen burners!

Va-va-VOOM!:D :emoji_thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks