What's new

What competes with B&W CDM-NT line for HT/music? (1 Viewer)

JoelO

Stunt Coordinator
Hei Bob,
Didn't mean to offend you. BMW is a nice car, but they really do cost you an arm and a leg. Adding $500 more just for metallic paint is kinda ridiculous for me... :D And plus all the options that came w/ it like CD Changer, Sunroof, etc..
As of speaker selection. The only B&W in the price range of the Diva 2.1 is the 601, but I think a fair comparison to the 2.1 is probably the CDM1NT or the CM2, although I like the contrasting black & yellow color of the 600 series.
Joel

Sihan Goi

Second Unit
I'd just like to add the PSB Stratus Series into the mix. I've auditioned it againtst the Dynaudio Audience, Paradigm Reference Studio and JM Labs Cobalt series and I've come to like the Stratus Silver and Goldi's better than the Audience 80, Studio 80 and Cobalt 815's.

KeithR

Second Unit
If the 6.1s are going to be compared to 803s, than I am not surprised some like them better. The 803 is the worst Nautilus speaker in the line.

Compare the 6.1s to Audio Physic Virgo IIIs at the same price of the 803...and don't bring your credit card, or you will pay up for the APs. They are that good.

Bob-N

Supporting Actor
Hey Joel,

No prob. I try to keep this stuff in context since it's only text. I got a good deal on my car through the European delivery program last year. Great experience.

So my advice is to audition/test drive whatever extensively and find out what you like/dislike. Whatever you choose, just enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks