What's new

What color are the RP82 and CP7 2 REALLY?? (1 Viewer)

Michael Webb

Stunt Coordinator
The RP82 and the CP72 pictures on the net make them both look not to be solid silver, but more of a silver/mirror finish, yet the only one that claims to be half mirror is the CP72. Looks are important, it the RP82 just plain old silver, no color difference at all?

Michael Webb

Stunt Coordinator
Man Thank You so much, that was the exact problem I had, I couldn't tell whether or not it was totally silver, or if that mirrored strip was grey tint, mirror tint, black tint, I had no idea. I think I'd like it better if it was a real dark tint but oh well? I ordered it today after giving up on the Sony CX875P changer, am starting to wonder if I should've ordered the CP-72, $30 off would've been nice, oh well, maybe I'll decline it when it gets shipped here, we'll have to see. Thanks.

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
Michael, the 'CP72 comes in black or silver. The silver version has a mirror-like finish on the carousel drawer. I don't care for it myself, but the mirrored look is getting reasonably popular in the audio and video component market.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks