What's new

What Billard game is this? (1 Viewer)

Randy Tennison

Screenwriter
Real Name
Randy
I was in Moscow, and was watching some unknown channel, and they were playing pool. However, the object appeared to be to scratch as often as possible. Each scratch got the player a point. If he couldn't get a scratch shot, he could put in one of the other balls, and then try for a scratch shot.

If I remember correctly, it was a black ball as the cue ball, and the rest were white.

What was this game?

Jeff Gatie

Senior HTF Member
There is a game called Russian Billiards that uses snooker type balls and has rules that no one outside of Siberia is capable of understanding. It does not have a black cue or all white balls, but it may be what you are looking for.

Russian Billiards link

Randy Tennison

Screenwriter
Real Name
Randy
Nope, the rules that I could understand didn't fit, plus the existance of colored balls make me believe that this isn't the game. Thanks, though, for trying.

Randy Tennison

Screenwriter
Real Name
Randy
Thanks, Paul. That explanation was much easier to understand. Weird game when the object is to scratch!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.