What's new

What Are Your Special/Bizare Talents ? (1 Viewer)

Chuck C

Senior HTF Member
You know...like whistling with your eyes or balancing 11 spinning basketballs on your body.

I really don't have one myself, but I thought it would be fun to see what HTFers can do!

(whoops, misspelled "bizarre)

Bob McLaughlin

Screenwriter
Real Name
Bob
My thumb on my left hand can pop out of the joint, so I can sometimes escape from handcuffs.

I once held my breath for 2 minutes.

I can make loud noises by squeezing my hands together.

Dave Poehlman

Senior HTF Member
I can stretch my mouth to fit around a 12 oz plastic beer cup... and then throw my head back and drink it. (ahh.. what I've learned in college)

Oh.. I can juggle.. clubs, torches, machettes.. etc

Rain

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rain
I can chug beer really fast.

I can tie a knot in a cherry stem with my tongue.

I can juggle a little.

(That's all pretty lame :b )

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
Well I can type 70wpm with my toes, I can beat up three strong nurses with my arms tied, and I can spin on me head for a full minute, and I once run the length of a long corridor before being subdued and knocked unconcious, not bad eh?:crazy:
Ok I once belched so loudly, my cat freaked out and attacked me, was wrestling with the mad moggie for 5mins before it went flying across the room, now he always looks at me suspiciously when he walks in the room.
Sandra has a talent for pissing me off so much I have to chase her up and down the stairs, when all I wanted to do was watch my movie, and oh yes I can strip her naked in 10 seconds flat, beat that.:D

DennisHP

Second Unit
I saw a kid on The Howard Stearn show a couple nights ago who farted over 500 times in 5 minutes. I am not related to him.

Dean DeMass

Screenwriter
If I disclose my talent, this thread will be closed faster than a thread discussing George Bush vs The Pope.
Let's just say I am the Master of the same thing Jason Mewes is. ;)
-Dean-

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
I can wrap my arm around my head to touch my ear...
Like i can wrap my right arm around my head and touch my RIGHT ear... :eek:

Jon_Are

Senior HTF Member
I can juggle a bit and I can recite the alphabet backwards as rapidly as others can forwards.

Neither is, I'm afraid, special enough to get me on Letterman.

Jon

Jagan Seshadri

Supporting Actor
I can make myself turn totally invisible and then reappear again.

But if I get highlighted, then my cover is blown.

-JNS

Josh_Hill

Screenwriter
I can do a split and put my feet over my head. Yeah, you ever seen a 315lb. guy do any of that stuff? I didnt think so. But alas, I can. Muhahahah....today splits, tomorrow the world! :D

Josh_Hill

Screenwriter
Oh, if were on bodily gases. This one time me and my sisters dog were laying down on the couch. He always like to lay next to people bums. So this one time me and him were laying down. All of a sudden I let out this HUGE fart and he goes running like friggin Orcs were chasing him! Very funny. BTW- I think I hold the world record for length of farts, I can hold a fart for like 3 minutes! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks