What's new

what are you thinking....??? (1 Viewer)

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
kevin ... i can never remember ... does bitch get top or bottom? plus i just got my hair cut really short.

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray
:laugh: Well then things are looking up for you bro! :emoji_thumbsup: ;)

I think it depends on just how lazy said "bitch" is....I..I think.

Hugh Jackes

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Hugh Jackes
How much I miss the three teenage girls I worked with on my mission trip. Not in a creepy kinda way, but in a "can I adopt them" kinda way. I fell in love with them.

But not in a creepy kinda way...

Don Giro

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Don
I'm thinking that I would be very intimidated by Angelina Jolie if I were in a room with her, so much so that I'd probably have to slap her upside the head to show her who's "boss" and that I wasn't intimidated by her. But she'd probably like it, and then I'd be all intimidated again...

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray
....God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables, slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off.....

* I'm sorry...d..did I say that out loud?

Mark Sherman

Supporting Actor
Playing the part Of Tyler Durdin Today will be his understudy

KEVIN M..............Lets give Him a warm HTF welcome.

All together now.........."HI KEVIN"

UM KEV. I think it time to switch to DECAF

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray
...........Now as a question of etiquette, do I give you the ass or the crotch?..........

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
i'm definitely an ass man (err...that sounds weird). no movie-goer gets my crotch unless they pay for my popcorn.

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
This morning, I was thinking how coincidental it is that Bob Barker promotes spaying and neutering pets and his last name is "Barker". :D

Then I thought, how weird is it that he asks everyone to spay and neuter their pets at the end of a game show...:confused:
I never thought about it before, but that's just weird! It's a game show!

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
What am I thinking? Just how the fuck did I manage to get sunburnt? :angry:

I know I am light skinned but damn, I am african born and raised, lived for 18 years under year-round anvil-style scorching sun. That shit never happenedd to me in my life. And it's not supposed to ever happen to me. What, I have to walk around with sunblock lotion when I go to the beach now? :rolleyes

Gotta go back home, I've been up here way too long :thumbsdown:.

--
H

Wendy_L

Supporting Actor
I obviously have too much estrogen for this thread...cuz 90% of it makes no sense to me whatsoever!

Chris Tsutsui

Screenwriter
For this thread to make sense to a woman, you'd have to make it purely illogical.

I'm thinking about women right now, but that is just because my hormones are kicking in today or something.

Don't undersetimate hormones...

Hormones is what gives me my power. It's an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us. It binds the galaxy together and can still cut a tomato.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks