What's new

What are you playing right now? (1 Viewer)

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
I finally got hold of my import "Gray Matter" today in the mail!

http://www.graymatter-game.com/

For those that aren't familiar, I'm not sure if she's done anything since, but it's Jane Jensen (who did Gabriel Knight series in the day) and her new title. I'm not very far into it, but this is the kind of point and click type adventure I have always loved; good mystery, decent vocal support.. and a decent story.. It's not Gabriel Knight.. damn, I wish there was another Gabriel Knight in the works anywhere.. but it's good.

verjesh1

Auditioning
Real Name
verjesh1
Now days I am playing most entertainment game that is "Need for speed underground" my target to achive the end. I try hard

http://www.kidsgamespower.com | http://www.freegamesgate.com

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
I just finished another oldie that was sitting around my game shelf for a while: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2. I really liked it -- the interface for controlling your support troops and vehicles is very easy to use, which lets you think about tactics instead of buttons. I might try a little multiplayer before relegating it to my Completed Games box.

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
Oblivion. Lost count of how many characters I started. This character is great though. Collecting black bows now...I'm a Knight-errant and all.. Whatever that is... Trying to finish all the missions to join the mages guild while messing around with other quests. What an awesome game! I think I worried too much with mods before... just added a few choice ones this time, including that graphic upgrade...not trying to do everything at once. ...much funner to just play this thing.

Fallout 3. Was rotating with the above heavily... cut back on it since I'm building an updated PC for smoother gaming, it's one that will benefit a lot, along with Batman and Crysis...and BC2 and and...

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
Tiny Wings and Astronut on my iPhone.

I've not really gamed on my Xbox 360 in about 6 months thanks to the iPhone.

dmiller68

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David Miller
Call of Duty Black OPS for 360 mostly. Although I have stacks of games I need to get to. :)

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
Got a new updated PC. woo hoo!

Dead Space 1
Fallout 3
King Arthur
Red Faction Guerrilla
Borderlands
Imperium Romanum

Got Oblivion installed on the new PC but there seems to be a slight prob with the new hardware. I get flashing textures. Not sure what that is since Fallout 3 works great...well, I did notice one instance of flashing textures with Fallout. Hummm..... Hopefully the new video card isn't bad... no similar problems on other games that I've noticed. It's a radeon 6870. I messed with the lighting settings and that minimized the problem and the game looks pretty good. I kind of wish I'd continued with nVidia and got the equivialant. I did notice missing textures too... I'm using Qarl's thingie so it could be the whole problem. A re-install is probably in my future. Mostly it runs okay, but does hiccup on occasion, which it shouldn't on this system.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I was glad to get in on the first day launch of Tiny Wings. I just hope the creator puts out regular updates with new features. That seems to be the main thing that keeps an app popular--ie, Pocket God, Angry Birds, Doodle Jump. I can see so many ways Tiny could be expanded, with different types of birds and weather (penguins/snow anyone?). As it is, I'm still interested in the base game.

I thought I was going to be playing just-released new Cut the Rope goodness, but it was just minor fixes. Oh, well. Another game that has staying power because the devs care enough to continue to develop it.

joshEH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh
Just got the Signature Edition of Dragon Age II today (on the Xbox 360), and have been playing it for the past couple of hours. Great game, some changes to the gameplay system, but absolutely nothing that takes away from its pedigree of inherent BioWare RPG-awesomeness.

After finishing the Prologue (the same as it was in the demo), my family/party arrived in Kirkwall, and now I'm having to choose one of two directions to go in for the upcoming year (to work off my debt in order to enter the city) -- either for a combat-based mercenary company, or a stealth-based smuggler. Playing as Male Default Hawke (Warrior class), so I chose the merc group.

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
Mafia II demo. Whoa. Gorgeous game. Ordered the full in steam's sale for just $10. The demo disappeared from my games list after I purchased. D'oh! Guess I'll have to wait to play the full. Very impressed though. Makes me want to finally install GTA4 to compare.
Crysis 2 demo. nice! Very impressed with this so far. Runs sweet on my new PC. I hope Elder Scrolls V runs this good.
Crysis. Sure has aged! Ouch. Still good looking far off, lesser close up even though everything is max'd. Sure wish I was doing something wrong.
Red Faction Guerilla. I love smashing stuff. Smash...no cleanup required. Hee!
STALKER 3 (forgot the full name) Not as fun for me as either of the other games, at least so far. Only just starting...but I don't like the graphics as much. That first game was a dark and gritty, scary ride. The second game felt like real places, overgrown areas, even if it get aimless at one point. This one seems more streamlined with the missions, but graphically it ain't quite doing it. Seems more empty than the other games.... more time I"m sure.

Hogie

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Mark Hogarth
I finally finished Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. The story ending certainly leaves the door open for more sequels to come. Great game.
I really liked Dragon Age, so I'm looking foreward to sitting down with DA2. I played the online demo. The gameplay seems much different than the first. Hey Josh, keep the updates coming. Might be a little while before I get a chance to play. Is it as challenging as the first?

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
Trying Fallout 3 again, after a nearly one year hiatus. Scrapped the previous game and started anew. Having just read "One Second After", I see this game in an even bleaker perspective. It may be too depressing for me to finish.

I'm tempted to download and play Beyond Good & Evil HD.

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
^^^
I'm just the opposite. I love the bleakness.... STALKER 1 almost requires anti-depressants! But like a good book, you can put it down and go back to your happy life again... :D :) :( :*( oh wait...

Occasional Crysis for me while waiting on Mafia 2 to download. It's almost done so I'll prob be M2 a lot of the weekend. Although... I've got todownload GTAIV too and it's HUGE! 16gigs! Might be the biggest games I'll have.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks