What's new

What are you paying for Universal Monsters Double Features in Canada? (1 Viewer)

David Echo

Stunt Coordinator
Hey all,
I'm in Montreal and have not made the rounds to my usual haunts for these disks yet but I was dismayed to find them listing on the Future Shop website at $42.99/$36.99 ea. That's at least 5 or 6 bucks more per disk than the first and second wave of releases were. So what I want to know is - How much are people paying for these disks across the country? I really want to pick them up but may wait for a boxed set like I did for the previous releases.
Thanks in advance.
Dave
------------------
"To alcohol, The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems." - Homer J. Simpson

Mitty

Supporting Actor
I'm not paying anything for them becase they're too f*cking expensive.
Sam the Record Man only had one in stock - Dracula's Daughter/Son of Dracula - and it was $37.99 on sale!
Nope. Sorry. I purchased all of the earlier single movie special editions for ~ $24 or $25 when they came out.
They seem to be listing for ~$42.
It's a colossal rip off. If Universal pulls their head out of their you-know-what, I'll buy all of them, but without a price reduction, I ain't biting.

PatrickM

Screenwriter
David,
One place I found those double features relatively cheap was at Costco. I can't remember exactly how much it was but $29.99 or so comes to mind.
Patrick
------------------
If you live in Vancouver, B.C. or the surrounding areas, take a look at the Local Home Theater Forum Meets section for a Vancouver meet.
My DVD Collection

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation690
Recent bookmarks