What's new

What are you listening to right now? (1 Viewer)

3dbinCanada

Second Unit
Real Name
Ted
Last night's listening session;

IMG_7691.jpg
IMG_7692.jpg
IMG_7693.jpg
IMG_7694.jpg

Barney1

Grip
Real Name
Vince
I just discovered Sarah Jarosz but haven't bought any albums yet. Watched and enjoyed the live videos or "House of Mercy", "Build Me up with Bones," and a clever version of "When Doves Cry."

Jarosz recorded her first album when she was in high school. She fits with other musicians I've enjoyed, who were also prodigies: Alison Krauss, Sierra Hull, Elise Trouw. I'm lukewarm about what Krauss has done after Paper Airplanes. She seems to be semi-retired. Hull's latest album, 25 Trips Around the Sun, is excellent.

I don't where they come from, these super talented kids.

Kaskade1309

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
S
Was in the mood to spin my 25th Anniversary picture disc pressing of this classic after watching some YouTube videos about the MoFi $100 (U.S.) one step release that just came out; while this album is a product of my generation (was a kid when it came out) and irrespective of the fact that I grew up on MJ's music, I'm not sure I'd drop that kind of coin on the MoFi release, especially since it seems to me you'd have to have a certain caliber of setup to really hear any differences this new 180 gram remaster would bring.

OC0yODM4LmpwZWc.jpeg
OC0zOTA5LmpwZWc.jpeg
NC0zMjE2LmpwZWc.jpeg

NC02MDY0LmpwZWc.jpeg
My04NzQ4LmpwZWc.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vasyear
Recent bookmarks