What's new

What are the possiblities of Robin Hood: Men in Tights? (1 Viewer)

Nicholas Vargo

Second Unit
Real Name
Nicholas Vargo
I must ask if Mel Brooks ever recorded a commentary for "History of the World Part 1?" The reason I ask is because while watching a Bravo Profiles on Gene Wilder, there was a part where Mel Brooks was sitting in a theater and commenting on a movie that looked like "History of the World Part 1." I thought it was really interesting, but I was just curious. Anyone know if it was included on the letterbox LD.

BTW, we need DVD editions of "SIlent Movie", "High Anxiety", "Robin Hood: Men In Tights", and "Dracila: Dead and Loving It" ASAP.

Stefan A

Second Unit
I am still waiting for the promised "To be or not to Be" in region 1. Robin Hood would be great too.

Gregg Shiu

Second Unit
Real Name
Gregg Shiu
Ok, resurrecting this thread, sorry if a new one has been created regarding the movie already. I know a bunch of people are still anticipating it and I'm wondering if there's any new developments. Blazing Saddles got a special edition this year, rumor had it Space Balls was getting one, and on a different note, now that Dave Chappelle is a household commodity, Half Baked gets a new ultimate edition from Universal. Not sure if this helps much but Cary Elwes, of recent Saw fame/notoriety, was the main character Robin Hood, too as I recall. I'm pretty sure a dvd release of this film is imminent, whether or not it's special edition is kinda up in the air. Anybody?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks