What's new

What are the odds of us seeing the Indiana Jones Trilogy on DVD this year? (1 Viewer)

Neil S. Bulk

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil S. Bulk
Originally posted by oscar_merkx
Who will produce all three Indy discs ?
I'd like to see Sharpline Arts get this deal. They did such a great job with The Star Wars Trilogy soundtracks, so it's obvious that they have a relationship with Lucasfilm. Plus Bouzereau's recent stuff (Back to the Future and Minority Report) hasn't seemed very informative, and has bordered on EPK type fluff, especially Minority Report.

Neil

Reagan

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Reagan
I favor the Indiana Jones movies released separately as two-disc special editions. Commentary tracks not a must. I don't care whether they release them all at once or staggered over three years, as long as they start with Raiders.

-Reagan

PaulaJ

Supporting Actor
Speaking of Indiana Jones... :)

Any more rumors re the possible release of the Young Indy series on DVD??

Eugene Esterly

Supporting Actor
The 3 Indiana Jones are on my DVD wishlist & I would instantly purchase all 3 Indiana Jones movies but only in thy are presented on DVD in OAR.

These movies need to be released on DVD ASAP.

Dave H

Senior HTF Member
I would like to see Raiders as soon as possible, but until I hear official word, I am skeptical about it. There have been just too many disappointments. Spielberg's comments sound good, but let's wait and see. Maybe Martin Blythe can chime in a with a hint. :)

Ray H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ray
Mr. Blythe gave a little hint over on the DVD Talk forums. In a reply to someone who said there was no chance the DVD would be out this year, he gave a simple "Why not?" So it's possible.;)

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Mr. Blythe gave a little hint over on the DVD Talk forums. In a reply to someone who said there was no chance the DVD would be out this year, he gave a simple "Why not?"
:laugh: Heh, that's great. Martin's just the best. I really mean that.

Now both that forum and this one will be wondering for months if RotLA is the "hot August title"! :D

Joel Vardy

Supporting Actor
I'll vote for a separate title offering followed by the box set. There are too many among us who are not interested in all three installments (though I'm not among them). I would probably wait for the boxset if this is what happens (even if that means waiting into 2004). I might spring for RotLA early and give the equivalent boxset title as a gift later. Everything depends on pricing structure though ;) .

Once these titles are out what will people be posting here, I wonder?

Joel

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks