What's new

What are the chances of....? (1 Viewer)

Guido

Stunt Coordinator
I know there are some threads, that deal with this, but what are the chances of Jack & Jill? The 1999 WB owned and aired show that was on for about 24 episodes (2 seasons).

What are our chances for these rare, unpopular, unmentioned, short lived shows to show up on DVD at some time?

I would hope good considering it's owned by WB with more than enough resources to put it out - but on the flip side WB surely only cares about what's profit generating, and this is probably not that.

Any thoughts?

AnnaMaria

Stunt Coordinator
I was just thinking about Stark Raving Mad yesterday with Neil Patrick Harris and Tony Staloub (spelling?)

It was a funny show that was canceled it's first season. Lots of unfunny sitcoms on TV but the funny ones get cancelled.

Claude North

Second Unit
Grosse Pointe! Such a great show that deserved a longer run. I'm sure it has a fairy substantial cult following that would make a DVD release commercially viable.

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
I would love Jack & Jill; it was my favorite show while it was on, and I give pretty much anything with a member of its cast a chance (which has led to watching some real crap starring Amanda Peet and Ivan Sergei, I must admit). Ditto Grosse Pointe.

And I don't know why Warner hasn't released Brisco County Junior. Haven't they been watching Anchor Bay and realized that Bruce Campbell is a license to print money on DVD?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks