What's new

What album do you tend to turn up? (1 Viewer)

Jeffrey D

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeffrey D Hanawalt
I forgot to include this track in my previous post- Rammstein’s Du Hast. Maximum volume required.
A few more-
Avenged Sevenfold- Shepherd Of Fire
Metallica- Creeping Death (arguably their best song they do live, for the audience participation)
Anthrax- Fight ‘Em Til You Can’t
Meat Loaf- Bat Out Of Hell
Dave Matthews Band- Too Much
Pink Floyd- Run Like Hell
Queensryche- The Needle Lies
Aerosmith- Lightning Strikes
Styx- Rockin’ The Paradise (great opening to the Paradise Theater album)
Lynyrd Skynyrd- Free Bird (especially the jam at the end of the song)

tsodcollector

Supporting Actor
Real Name
matthew baduria
I forgot to include this track in my previous post- Rammstein’s Du Hast. Maximum volume required.
A few more-
Avenged Sevenfold- Shepherd Of Fire
Metallica- Creeping Death (arguably their best song they do live, for the audience participation)
Anthrax- Fight ‘Em Til You Can’t
Meat Loaf- Bat Out Of Hell
Dave Matthews Band- Too Much
Pink Floyd- Run Like Hell
Queensryche- The Needle Lies
Aerosmith- Lightning Strikes
Styx- Rockin’ The Paradise (great opening to the Paradise Theater album)
Lynyrd Skynyrd- Free Bird (especially the jam at the end of the song)
Aerosmith's lightning strikes is very rare,for aerosmith fans,this is very rare,but meat loaf's bat out of hell,is one of the greatest albums of all time,with it's theater acting,than a rock album,and i like dave matthews,he is amazing.

Jeffrey D

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeffrey D Hanawalt
Aerosmith's lightning strikes is very rare,for aerosmith fans,this is very rare,but meat loaf's bat out of hell,is one of the greatest albums of all time,with it's theater acting,than a rock album,and i like dave matthews,he is amazing.
Lightning Strikes is from the album Rock And A Hard Place- a time when the band wasn’t getting along (Perry and another guy left), and they were pretty far into drugs. Great tune though.

tsodcollector

Supporting Actor
Real Name
matthew baduria
Lightning Strikes is from the album Rock And A Hard Place- a time when the band wasn’t getting along (Perry and another guy left), and they were pretty far into drugs. Great tune though.
Yep your right.they were like the,behind the music,before there was behind the music,but their music has stands the test of time.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks