What's new

What about Roseanne?? (1 Viewer)

Dan*T

Supporting Actor
So if Cosby/Different World is being released by Urbanworks. What does the future hold for Roseanne??

John McM

Second Unit
I wanna know as well. Roseanne is my #2 "not yet announced" title behind The Facts Of Life.

Andrew Radke

Screenwriter
Real Name
Andrew Radke
Count me in! 'Roseanne' definitely ranks as one of my all-time favorite sitcoms. I was rather disappointed when it wasn't announced alongside 'The Cosby Show'. What gives? Are there still plans to release this great show on DVD? Inquiring minds want to know. lol

Jim Beaver

Supporting Actor
Is it coming from UrbanWorks too Dave? Or is Casey Werner liscening their shows to diffrent studios as it seems to be? Maybe WB could do Grounded For Life if that was the case?

Kyle McKnight

Senior HTF Member
I just saw the final episode yesterday. First time for me to ever see it. I always liked this show a lot and am looking forward to it.

John*P

Second Unit
I think David Lambert knows who's releasing Roseanne (aka: The Greatest Sitcom of All Time) but he's not ready to let the cat out of the bag. :-P My guess is Fox?

Whomever is releasing it, they'd better not screw this up. Hopefully all 9 seasons will be released uncut, and extras would be nice.

John McM

Second Unit

I think David Lambert struck a deal with C/W himself and will be selling official Roseanne sets from the back of his van ;)

Regardless... I am gonna buy the entire series. I know the last season is well-hated, but seriously, it's aged well.

Robert Ringwald

Senior HTF Member
Seaosn 9 was a HUGE step down in quality, but has a funny charm. "I helped pick the numbers..." and the ones with Ab-Fab girls was good.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks