What's new

what a bad day. (1 Viewer)

Bry_DD

Second Unit
Sorry to hear this happened to you. First of all if someone flag me down to stop while driving there is no way i'm going to stop no matter how nice looking the guy (unless it was a hot girl) is. You never know what their intention is. what if the person has someone following him to rob or kill you? you never know..

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
I've got to agree with most of the posters here. I know you're kicking yourself now, but it's just so hard to imagine that you were willing to give someone $400 on the street!!!! I just can't fathom that.You've unfortunately learned (the hard way) the meaning of "Too Good to Be True"

RickER

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Rick
I don't see how being late once or twice to work will get you canned. Course if you do it often, and don't call to say your running late? Wondering why you didn't tell work what happened, show them the police report. I am never late, never call in sick, and always work hard, hope my work doesn't can me if i had a problem like that. Course i wouldn't have even stopped for a guy chasing me down. In a few years you will laugh at yourself for this. Live and learn, and don't plan your retirement off E Bay.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks