What's new

What’s wrong with photopoint.com again ??? (1 Viewer)

Shawn Sefranek

Second Unit
They’ve been running fine for the last few months, but have been down since Thursday the 13th.

All my Photo links are temporarily DEAD.

I have HUNDREDS of digital photos stored there.

They’re all backed up on CD’s & such, but what an inconvenience if they are gone for good.

It wasn’t so bad when it was a FREE service, but now I pay 20-Bucks a year for this “service”.

Anyone know what’s up with them ???

Shawn S

alan halvorson

Senior HTF Member
I don't know what's up with them - I wish I knew also. It's happened before. Too bad they don't have the brights to put up a page informing everyone of whatever the problem is. I wanted to put a lot of auctions out tonight but couldn't. Using the Ebay photo service was nearly as frustrating, so I gave up.

E

Eric Kahn

I am very glad that my ISP has free web space for users

I put my pictures into my webpage files and link to them

three quarters of the files in my web page space have nothing to do with my web page

I have grown to hate Photopoint because their server is SO SLOW, you go to an Ebay auction and wait forever while it contacts photopoint for the picture

everyone had to quit using Geocities (another site I hate) because geocities will not let you link picture off their pages anymore

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks