What's new

What’s the matching Paradigm center for my Reference Studio v.2 60’s? (1 Viewer)

John Pine

Supporting Actor
Real Name
John Pine
I would love a primary and back-up suggestion please, in case I can't find the exact model. I recently bought these used 60’s on Audiogon and I’ve been very impressed with their sound. Very detailed and revealing. But, as Paradigm owners are already aware, they are also unforgiving when it comes to the media source.

Jason GT

Second Unit
The matching centre is the Studio CC (v.2).

Backups?

I think the v1 Studio Centre is the CC-450. You could also try the CC-470/570 (v.3).

John Pine

Supporting Actor
Real Name
John Pine
Thanks Jason! So the Studio line center went from the CC-450, to the CC v.2 then the CC-470/570 v.3?

I guess since my setup is used primarily for Hi-Res audio I suppose I should make every attempt to get the Studio CC v.2. Right?

David Berry

Stunt Coordinator
A couple of years ago, I also had the Paradigm Reference Studio 60v2. At that time, there was only one Paradigm Reference center channel - the Studio CC v2. That is what I had, and it matched up wonderfully.

Regards

David

John Garcia

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Yes, I'd look for a Studio CC. They seem to come up quite often on Audiogon for pretty good prices.

John Pine

Supporting Actor
Real Name
John Pine
I thought the CC v.2 was the one, but wasn't sure. I've seen several sell on FleaBay for about $350. Is that about right?

John Garcia

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
A little high. I've seen them going for $275-300 on Audiogon. Oddly enough, now that I said that, I don't see a single one on there... keep an eye out there though, I've seen as many as 4 on there at once.

John Pine

Supporting Actor
Real Name
John Pine
Well....it was FleeBay after all.

I've already posted my "Wanted" ad at Audiogon. But at least that gives me idea of what price to look for. Thx John!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks