Wharfedale or Klipsch

Discussion in 'Speakers & Subwoofers' started by Tom Scholfield, Jun 20, 2003.

1. Tom Scholfield

Tom Scholfield Stunt Coordinator

Simple Question Guys Wharfedale Zaldek Series or Klipsch Synergy Series. Please give me some opinions. If anyone could direct me to where there is reviews of these speakers that would be amazing.

2. Hank Edwards

Hank Edwards Extra

Howdy Tom,
    I am a currently own the Klipsch Micro Theater. I have used it in it's entirety until a couple of weeks ago. I have been very pleased with this system. My wife and I recently bought a new house and I have gained more room hence bigger mains, center, you know the routine. The wife and I went shopping and listened to the Synergy series, JBL's, the Warf's, and several others. We ended up buying Athena FS-1 speakers from BB. I a/b'd The speakers you asked about and IMHO, and to our ears the Athena's were above the rest of the pack. When we got the Athena's home and auditioned them in a controlled environment We felt they were definitely the Correct choice. Very Musical speakers, and It is like my HT is brand new again. I am still using the Klipsch for my surrounds and am planing to use them for my 6th an 7th channels because they do sound great. I feel the Athena's would definitely be worth a listen from you, and are definatly within the same price point as the others you have mentioned. "Let your ears be your guide."

Happy hunting,
    Hank