What's new

Wharfedale diamond 9.6 floorstanding speakers (1 Viewer)

Chris Sherman

Second Unit
One pair Wharfedale Diamond 9.6 speakers black . 42" tall curved non parallel sides , Two 8" Kevlar woofers one ported , one with phaseplug, one 2" soft dome tweeter one 1" soft dome tweeter. Great review in the current The Absolute Sound magazine. Regular $1000 pair, very minor shipping damage to the rear of one speaker does not effect sound in any way. Must be picked up in Richmond VA sacrifice $399. I have one potential buyer , who is a member here. He will not know for sure if he can buy them until next wednesday or thursday. Just in case he does not buy I am taking offers to guage interest.Email me at cdsherman@peoplepc if interested. These speakers sound very good.

Chris Sherman

Second Unit
A big thanks to Kin Poon, for buying my speakers. Kin is a great guy, and drove over 2 hours to Richmond VA, from Howard County Maryland. Thanks Kin and great meeting you, enjoy the speakers.
Chris Sherman

Kin Poon

Stunt Coordinator
Hey chris, thanks for the speakers. They sound great and are flawless. It was a great pleasure meeting you.

If chris ever sells anything on here again, just want to tell you fellow HTF/audiogon members that Chris is a honest man, quick and fast transaction, and a fun guy.

Again, thanks chris for the incredile deal.

I bet your wife came home with a great surprise!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks