What's new

Whammy! Help for those without Gameshow network like myself! (1 Viewer)

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
Yay, or Nay? That's all that needs to be said. It would also be nice if someone could post a real video of it that's under 30 MB's, so we can see it in action for ourselves :).
Thanks!

Jeremy Allin

Supporting Actor
Just watched it.
Yay!
It's really cool seeing this again...I had fond memories of the original Press Your Luck.
The 'double whammys' are neat. If the player lands on one, the whammy comes on-screen, does its thing, then some nasty stuff gets dumped onto the player (maybe popcorn, maybe fruit...whatever!).
If you liked the original, you'll be more than pleased with this one. ;)

Jon Mercer

Second Unit
You know for years I asked everyone I could if they remembered a game show where the contestants shouted "big bucks no whammys" but no one remembered and about two months ago I sat there and watched an episode. It was fun.

josh4040

Second Unit
Real Name
Josh
so far this show seems pretty weak, i will give it another try or two but i was disappointed :frowning:

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
michael larsen was just a rumor to me until a few weeks ago when i found that posted website and read all the details.
i thought i heard about it but nevr was really sure if it was true or not.
i like the new show. its funny when a double whammy drops stuff on the contestants.
i think todd newton is a little too loud. he yells the board spaces to much. like when someone hits a $1250.00 space he practicly screams it. and my speakers crackle a little. and i dont have cheap speakers or system. plus he looks alittle chunky the way he weres that suit coat.
i give a :emoji_thumbsup: for the show. but :thumbsdown: for todd.

Todd Terwilliger

Screenwriter
Whenever I'm alone in an elevator, I find myself saying, "no whammy, no whammy" to ward off stopping on any floors but mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks