Wha t are your expections on Need For Speed Hot Pusuit 2

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by RayKk, Sep 16, 2002.

1. RayKk

RayKk Stunt Coordinator

In a few days NFS hp2 will be out for PS2 and Xbox (I have Xbox), and being an original NFS guy since version 1 on PC Dos up to Porche Unleashed, I hope EA will be utilizing the Xbox capabilities, the second set of screen shots are much better than the first but could be meaningless till played.
    It looks like the game only offers split screen play as I find that completely useless especially when you are using 5.1 surround, I found that out in Rally Sport Challenge, trying to figure out your car by sound is next to impossible, I have a large screen TV and it still doesn't cut it, sys link is the only way as I have a second TV in my rec room and my neighbor can bring his Xbox over, sys link on Halo is allot of fun especially doing capture the flag or the sniper stuff.
    It looks like NFS hp2 doesn't have sys link and all the software makers are pushing the split screen with very few racing games out there offering sys link.
    I hope the artificial intelligence is good on the game where an actual computer car can screw up in where Project Gotham the cars seem to follow a fixed line.
    The question is here will EA come through.

2. BrianB

BrianB Producer

3. RayKk

RayKk Stunt Coordinator

BrianB s point is taken have edited line "seem to follow a fixed line"