What's new

Wha-BAM!! (1 Viewer)

Darren_T

Second Unit
Is part of the problem bottoming? I thought it was just rubbing. John, I'd like to send my AV15 to you for repairs. I have sent you email but it appears you must be pretty busy.

If I was to send in my AV15 for the fix when could I expect to get it back? I'd be happy to take this off-line if you like.

Thanks.

Rory Buszka

Supporting Actor
I never quite got an answer as to if you will continue to offer passive radiators as part of the AESpeakers product line. Since reasonable applications of many of your drivers include the use of passive radiators that only you provide, I think there should be a PR Series added to your web site to contain the passive radiators. Also, how about a high excursion 15" 1400g passive radiator? I notice that when I give my AV12 in a Thunder 12.3 a 20Hz sinewave at a medium-high level, the passive radiators reach the end of their suspension travel. A 1400g passive radiator with a 3" p-p travel (1.5" diameter half-roll surround, perhaps?) would probably alleviate my problems and let my AV12 breathe to its fullest.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks