WGBH Boston Video: Degrassi Jr. High/High on DVD

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Matthew Chmiel, Jul 24, 2001.

1. Matthew Chmiel

Matthew Chmiel Cinematographer

WGBH Boston Video, could you please release boxsets of both Degrassi Jr. High and Degrassi High episodes on DVD,like you did on VHS, and maybe with some extras? If you do plan to release the series on DVD, could you set the DVDs up like this?
    Degrassi Jr. High
    Disc One: Episodes 1 - 8
    Disc Two: Episodes 9 - 16
    Disc Three: Episodes 17 - 24
    Disc Four: Episodes 25 - 32
    Disc Five: Episodes 33 - 40
    Disc Six: Episodes 41 - 42, Degrassi: Betweeen Takes Documentary, Retrospective Documentary on Degrassi Jr. High, Episode Guide, and Cast and Crew Biographies
    Degrassi High
    Disc One: Episodes 1 - 8
    Disc Two: Episodes 9 - 16
    Disc Three: Episodes 17 - 24
    Disc Four: Episodes 25 - 28, School's Out TV Movie, Episode Guide, and Cast and Crew Biographies
    Disc Five: All Six Episodes of Degrassi Talks, Degrassi: Betweeen Takes Documentary, and Retrospective Documentary on Degrassi High
    Please take this into consideration as I know many people who would buy this series on DVD. Oh yes, Kids of Degrassi Street need not apply. [​IMG]
    ------------------
    [​IMG]
    DVD In Detail - DVD Reviewer
    My DVD Collection / AOL IM: MrMatthew / ICQ: 96444542

2. Mark Dubbelboer

Mark Dubbelboer Screenwriter

I would be all over any sort of Degrassi release on dvd
    Add to matthew's very comprehensive list a request for the degrassi movie "school's out"
    I think demand for this series is going to boom when the new degrassi series comes out on ctv this year. All of us that enjoyed degrassi in our youths will want to relive past experiences.
    Thanks,
    Mark Dubbelboer
    ------------------
    So, I have to know, what is the deal with boys and the "z" language? Everyone is a bizatch, some people are the shiznit, and sometimes we even go to a piz-arty. It sounds incredibly familiar, kind of like when you were six and discovered pig latin and you and all your friends used it because you thought you were cool like that.
    -Cara Engel

3. Greg_S_H

Greg_S_H Executive Producer

Greg
    I won't buy it unless it includes a Zit Remedy video and Behind the Music segment! [​IMG]
    Everybody wants something,
    They'll never give up
    Everybody wants something,
    They'll take your money
    And never give up!

4. Kris McLaughlin

Kris McLaughlin Stunt Coordinator

I couldn't all myself Canadian if I didn't put my support behind this effort!
    ------------------
    [​IMG]