What's new

Wesley Crusher to join Enterprise TV show: Real or April Fools? (1 Viewer)

Alan Benson

Stunt Coordinator
Ok, ok, I admit that Wheaton is much cooler now than back when he was a kid, but--
All I can say is: if this is true, Braga needs to lay down the crack pipe, and fast... :)
Good News, Bad News
(Quoted below; emphasis added.)
I'm only recurring to allow me the freedom to participate in other shows, as well as continue working for G4. I'm so freakin' excited, I don't even know what else to say. I can't believe that I'm going to be working on Star Trek again, and I can't believe that I'm going to be working on Stages 8 and 9 again. I have to go to a fitting right now. I'll write more when I have more details. I hope everyone has a great day!! Posted by wil at 8:57 AM
Edit: misspelled the URL...

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
I do not have any idea what to make of this. But I doubt it's an April Fool's joke. Wheaton is going to be in Nemesis--and logical coherency has never been Trek's strongest asset. So, it makes weird sense from a ratings and income-generating standpoint.

Look, Kate Mulgrew is going to be in Nemesis, too. Not all bad memories completely fade.

But Wheaton does point out that the Wesley of "First Duty" ilk is the one returning. Wonder if The Traveler will be on hand, too?

Joseph Young

Screenwriter
Definitely April Fool's. Wil knows how up in arms that would make a lot of people... personally I think it's hilarious.

Joseph

Will_B

Senior HTF Member
Now that he is an adult (and no longer an irritating weasel), he's a welcome addition to the show IMO. The time travel concept was really lacking any sort of cohesion for me - but this may pull it together beautfully. Good move. I'm for it.

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
I say they do one episode with him before they sign a multi-episode contract. This is a sink or swim situation, and I have reasons to believe either could happen.

That is, if its true.

DougWright

Stunt Coordinator
It was a joke...
Wil's Site
How can you not help but like this guy.
He has proven to have a great sense of humour.
Take this quote "All the idiots who thought it was a really good idea to fill my inbox with "Wesley is gonna ruin Enterprise" crap should get a life, and direct any further comments to the nearest brick wall."
woooo!

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
Personally, I don't mind the idea since I never had anything against the Crusher Kid. Call it stupid, but when I Was younger, I always liked the idea of the kid saving the day :). Now I find it rather corny, but back then, give me a break..
As far as the idea goes, too bad it isn't true. If the bad guys have someone coordinating the temporal cold war in the future, why shouldn't the good guys have someone as well? My guess will be that time will re-write itself when this series ends, and none of this stuff will have happend so it will all be moot anyway :).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks