What's new

Werewolves Within (2021) (1 Viewer)

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
@Neil Middlemiss Thank you for that review. “Snow Hollow” will go into my to view list. It’s over a year old and are still wanting a rental fee?

When I see a movie end this way with almost everyone dead by violence and there’s only 1 or 2 left alive, I want to see a faux documentary about what happens next. “So we’ve got 10 dead by werewolf? Are you kidding me? You two are going away for life.” I think it could really be funny, but I’m weird that way.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
I bought Snow Hollow blind and didn't like it. The main character (Cummings) is an incredible asshole, and I spent the whole film wishing someone would end him. I had zero sympathy for him.

Also, @Johnny Angell you un-spoilered my spoilers when you quoted them above. Not sure it's a huge deal at this point, but it seems a little odd to see my spoilers out in the open, followed by your spoiler-hidden replies.

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
I bought Snow Hollow blind and didn't like it. The main character (Cummings) is an incredible asshole, and I spent the whole film wishing someone would end him. I had zero sympathy for him.

Also, @Johnny Angell you un-spoilered my spoilers when you quoted them above. Not sure it's a huge deal at this point, but it seems a little odd to see my spoilers out in the open, followed by your spoiler-hidden replies.
Thanks for pointing that out to me. It was a mistake and I’ve fixed it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks