What's new

werewolf tv serie on dvd (1 Viewer)

billGR

Agent
thats great news that the werewolf serie is going to be on dvd. thanks bill :) please keep me posted ok.

billGR

Agent
i hope once the werewolf tv serie dvd set is available there is at least interviews with chuck conners & lance legault. thanks bill please keep me informed. :)

Jim Beaver

Supporting Actor
What? Werewolf is coming to DVD is that what you said Bill? Where did you hear this? If that's true that's awesome and I'll be really excited to get it once it's released. By the way the petition is up to 424 now we still need more signatures though.

billGR

Agent
jim beaver yeah i just typed werewolf tv serie dvd in my yahoo search engine it showed me the website it is at. its even on ebay. thanks bill :)

billGR

Agent
hi everyone good morning if you all go to ebay type werewolf tv in the search engine box there and you all will find a few listing for werewolf tv serie. thanks bill :) :) please keep me posted ok:emoji_thumbsup:

billGR

Agent
hi todd i totaly agree with your post. but i hope they realy do bring werewolf tv serie on dvd or she wolf of london tv serie. thanks bill :)

billGR

Agent
hi gord & todd maybe pirated or copyed the werewolf tv serie on dvd got special permission to make copies of it from the production company. im sure ebay would not let him sell them dvds there becouse ebay has special rules. thanks bill :)

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member
Sony Pictures hasn't licensed the set to anyone. Those are illegally pirated copies of the show.

There are a few things that give it away:
Lack of box art
Low price
Region 0
Lack of release information

Gord

Jim Beaver

Supporting Actor
Just a little update everyone. We're now at the halfway point with the petition with currently 521 signatures. Lonewolf's goal is to get 1000 then send it both Sony and The Horror Channel. I hope this mean's that Werewolf could at least half a chance on DVD someday.

Gord have you heard anything from Sony about this?

billGR

Agent
hi everyone i agree i hope the werewolf tv serie does make it to dvd this year or in the future. yes i know you all can get it on ebay still but i would rather wait until the real dvd set comes out. please keep me informed bill :)

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member
Jim, I don't think Sony is interested in releasing the series right now. As I mentioned, when they looked into the fan mail they realized it was a small group of people writing lots of letters, and I think that left a bad taste in their mouths. I think they have some other titles that would be released before this one.

Gord

billGR

Agent
hi everyone it would be neat if they could do new tv movie based upon the werewolf tv serie only time will tell. bill:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks