Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Real Name
Robert
As far as i know Paramount is the only major studio burning Blu rays. Even WBA put out pressed Blu rays.
Good luck to you with your embracement of burned Blu Ray discs. I feel good about how i choose to spend my money.
Are WA Blu-rays purchased from Amazon pressed Blu-rays? As to how you choose to spend your money that is entirely your personal business. I will never tell somebody else how to spend their monies.

Stephen_J_H

All Things Film Junkie
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Stephen J. Hill
As far as i know Paramount is the only major studio burning Blu rays. Even WBA put out pressed Blu rays.
Good luck to you with your embracement of burned Blu Ray discs. I feel good about how i choose to spend my money.
Sony was for awhile with their Choice Collection line, but have since switched to pressed discs from Allied Vaughn.

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
Are WA Blu-rays purchased from Amazon pressed Blu-rays? As to how you choose to spend your money that is entirely your personal business. I will never tell somebody else how to spend their monies.
All of them I've purchased from Amazon have been pressed. The only WA titles I've purchased from Amazon that were burned copies are on DVD, even when you could get them directly from WA on pressed disc (usually early in the release cycle).

• Appreciate
Reactions: Robert Crawford

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bhakarubneha