What's new

We're all Canadians here! (1 Viewer)

brentl

Senior HTF Member
Yep, it's true EH!

Seems that everybody is really enjoying their 4 day weekends, and us Canadians can't even get another day off!

I hope to hear about some of the fantastic deals, most of which us Canadians only dream about

So guys(ladies too .. wink wink) what did you pick up??

Brent

Leila Dougan

Screenwriter
Didn't get anything either. I've been sick since Wed evening so I've just been laying on the couch watching TV and playing on the laptop.

I'd rather just pay extra for some things than wait in mega long lines at 4am in the cold and dark.

Mark Shannon

Screenwriter
You mean Americans don't have Boxing Day? How weird. One thing that is really weird to me, though, is watching the thanksgiving shows on American television stations.

Paul_Sjordal

Supporting Actor
Waitwaitwait. Boxing Day is the day after Christmas?

*scratch head*

For some reason I thought it was around Springtime. Anyway, please don't take this the wrong way, but I've always found something vaguely classist in the traditions of Boxing Day.

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
I slept in and hung out with friends. I plan on doing a lot more shopping online this season.

They had to close down the local wal-mart because too many people were inside it. lol! Sounds like fun. :rolleyes

brentl

Senior HTF Member
"Remember, we get Boxing Day on Dec 26th. " Sure, but it's not even half of what it used to be when it was Illegal.

The deals were fantastic back then. Everybody would sell off their demo Paradigms for 40% off!!

Brent

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks