Went to the dentist today.

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Patrick Sun, Jan 15, 2002.

1. Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun Moderator

Jun 30, 1999
    I have been dreading going to the dentist this year because I know I need to get two crowns on my back molars (I know this because one of them is cracked, so I avoid chewing on the right side of my mouth). I went in for a dental cleaning, got good marks on my dental health score with 98%, just got a bit of plaque on one tooth. It's amazing what flossing daily will do to prevent daily plaque build-up.

Anyhow, in 3 weeks I go in for the two crowns, and damn, they are expensive! This is yet another awesome receiver that I won't be buying due to the crowns (I could almost buy a Denon 5802/3 for what I'm paying for the crowns).

I'm hoping to recoup some costs from my polybutylene pipe replacment I had to do last month. This is shaping up to be a really expensive stretch of months for me. And yet, I still can't stop myself from buying DVDs!
  2. Peter Kim

Peter Kim Screenwriter

Jun 18, 2001
    How do you have money left for either the receiver or the dentist after your wallet busted open, spilling all of your cash? [​IMG]
    Do what I do...after watching Marathon Man 18 years ago, I never went back to the dentist. I just brush my teeth 6 times a day. As for the missing teeth, I've saved hundreds by not having to buy a flute.