What's new

Went To BB JP3 Widescreen hard to find!!! (1 Viewer)

Dalton

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dalton
Seems that the Best Buy i went to was an exception. Even Wal-Mart had plenty of widescreen available. I cahanged the content of my original post from "BB" to Best Buy. I forget it could mean Blockbuster. I didn't even think of Blockbuster because i never go there.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
And the consumers aren't really the ones to blame...the studios are. Stop putting out separate releases, and everybody wins. Either OAR only, or 2-disc sets ala "Shrek".
Personally, I much prefer seperate releases to Widescreen on Disc 1 and P&S on Disc 2. It wastes space that could go toward better a/v and more extras. If you're going to release a P&S version, I much prefer that you seperate the two. I just have to read the Widescreen banner on the front to be sure. If it doesn't say on the front, I simply read the specs. on the back.

RicP

Screenwriter
Personally, I much prefer seperate releases to Widescreen on Disc 1 and P&S on Disc 2. It wastes space that could go toward better a/v and more extras
Can you clarify this? How does releasing a 2-disc set get you less extras than 2 separate 1-disc releases? I'm interested in hearing your take on that.
I am not talking about a 2-disc SE. That should remain an OAR release only. However, in the case of something like JPIII, there is only 1 disc for either the OAR or the P&S version. So tell me how putting both those discs in 1 case is wasting any space?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks