Went Live today!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Chuck H, Dec 25, 2002.

1. Chuck H

Chuck H Agent

Just hooked up my xbox live, want to share for any other Verizon DSL users that the Belkin router that is compatible according to xbox.com worked without a hitch. I already had it hooked up to my computer so I turned everything off, ran my Cat 5 cable from router to xbox, and turned it all back on. The xbox connected without any setup needed. This router is a bargin as well, got it at Office Max for $35 with the rebates.

2. Martin_Frohlich

Martin_Frohlich Stunt Coordinator

Good to hear Chuck. I had no problems hooking up as well. I will warn you that live is addicting. I have been hooked big time. Congrats and hope to see you on the net.

3. Ben Seibert

Ben Seibert Stunt Coordinator

No problems as well here except it took me ten minutes to find the subscription code.

4. CaptDS9E

CaptDS9E Cinematographer

Yeah you cant get martin away from NFL2k3 :)

5. Damien

Damien Supporting Actor

i'd be on now, but we missed the roadrunner installation appt., so now i hopefully be ready on Sat. I also stopped in office max and got the $50 d-link router, which works with live after you dl the latest update.

6. Rob Lutter

Rob Lutter Producer

I got a D-Link router for $20 after MIR at BestBuy last week [​IMG] Works GREAT with XBOX Live!