What's new

Welp, my days as a twenty something are now over. But the 30's are no big deal to me. (1 Viewer)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I can't believe i'm the big 30 today! However, I refuse to allow myself to get discouraged like so many do that i'm pushing it already, heck my cousin just turned 30 last month and she's already saying stuff like "I can't pick that up, i'm gettin old John!" To that I say bullshit! I will not start talking like that until i'm at least 40.
The way I see it, the 30's are just another set of numbers, big deal. You may think i'm trying to delude myself, but i'm really not. 30 is not old, I figure if I live to be 80, I still have 10 years before I even hit the halfway point!
Well, happy birthday to me. :)

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
John, happy birthday! I love your attitude. I'm 32, and turning 30 didn't phase me one bit. It still doesn't. 29. 30. 32. Big deal. I feel great!

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
Happy birther John!! :):)
You certain the dates correct? Oh because the HTF's birtherday program thingy has been up the spout recently and everyone has 2 birthingdays and 363 unbirthingdays to celebrate every year, which is lovely, but not all that accurate is it mein herr?
Please feel free to ignore this entire post, I already have.
Party on dude!! (gaad! I hate that cliche!! groans...)
:D :alien: :emoji_thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks