What's new

Well, Spears Has Officially Lost It (1 Viewer)

PeterTHX

Senior HTF Member
It wasn't like she cut off an arm or anything.

It'll grow back. She can wear wigs as well. I don't think I've seen Tina Turner or Dolly Parton with their *real* hair!

Glenn Overholt

Senior HTF Member
I have two thoughts on this.

1. Can you see her teenaged fans shaving their heads too?

2. If no one else is, I'll bet that her hairdresser is really PO'd at her. (I won't be back for a month or so!).

Life sucks! :)

Glenn

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
One of the NY tabloids today reported that the owner of the salon Britney entered (Esther) actually refused to shave her head. So, Britney grabbed the razor herself and started shaving it all off. Only when Britney got to the point where she kinda looked like Boy George (my characterization), the salon owner decided she better finish the job for her.

BTW, one of the tabloid headlines was simply, "BRITNEY SHEARS." :D

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg

Does she really have any? Seems like it's been so long since she recorded anything that her former fans are collecting pensions by now.

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
So what does everyone think of the "she's pregnant again" theory? I heard someone say that this is typical of a pregnant women who's life is out of control. They'll shave their head because it's 'one less thing to worry about'.

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray
You know......I realise it's fun to pick on her & all of that but there's gotta be a reason she did this, a film or something................or, she's just wacko. :D

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
Perhaps she just... *gasp* wanted a new look. And perhaps the "rebirth" or "new beginnings" symbolism.

This "news" was the cover story for the NY Daily News over the weekend.

--
H

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Well, it's either that or Anna Nicole Smith. Apparently those are the only two important things happening in the world over the past week.

Jay Taylor

Supporting Actor

Maybe the NY Daily News adopted the HTF's no politics rule!?!?
htf_images_smilies_drum.gif

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray
I know I already made this joke but when I look at that bald pic all I can hear is......

"What's wrong?" "Take four red capsules, in ten minutes take two more. Help is on the way". ;)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I have nothing new to add to this, I just want to compliment Bryan X on his signature, been in love with Katherine Heigl since Under Siege 2. :)

BTW, Spears sucks. There, now I can say that I talked business in this thread. ;)

Bryan X

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
While we're bashing Britney.....

I was watching a show on VH1 about the dumbest celebrity quotes, and of course Miss Spears was one of the celebs. She was quoted as saying:

"I've never really wanted to go to Japan, simply because I don't really like eating fish, and I know that's very popular out there in Africa."

By the way Mark, you made me spit soda all over my desk with your Linda Tripp/Britney comparison. Thanks! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread