Well I think I figured out what I want to do. KRELL!

Discussion in 'AV Receivers' started by Jesse Sharrow, Aug 28, 2003.

1. Jesse Sharrow

Jesse Sharrow Supporting Actor

I was thinking of buying a krell kav-400xi and some Kef XQ5's. OR a full Q-series setup with A denon receiver. Well I keep thinking to myself that I dont want to go cheap and want to keep upgrading in the future. So Im gonna start with something that I know will last me a long time.

Krell Showcase Processer and Krell KAV-2250 2Ch amp. This way I can add either a 3 channel for 5.1, or 2 2channels for 6.1 or a 3ch and a 2ch for 7.1. Cool! :-D I think this should work just fine.

As my friend at work told me once... I want something that will last me till Im 80! I think this will. That way I can get this up and running. Then I can invest a lot of time and money into the speakers I want.

2. Yogi

Yogi Screenwriter

I am sure it will last you until you are 80, but the question is if you will last it until you are 80. You might upgrade much sooner than that. Believe me you will eventually succumb to the bug.[​IMG]

3. Bobby T

Bobby T Supporting Actor

Normally I would say pick your speakers first, then pick adequate equipment to run them. But with Krell you shouldn't have trouble running most of the speakers out there.