What's new

Well guys Im ordering it tommorrow! (1 Viewer)

Jesse Sharrow

Supporting Actor
My sunfire T.... Just kidding. SVS 20-39PC+! I know, I know, but I couldnt afford the Ultra. I only have $850 to spend. But I am really excited. Thank you guys for putting up with me, and thanks for all the help. I will take lots of pics when installed, and write a BIG review!

steve nn

Senior HTF Member
htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif
htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif
Great! Are you sure though??

greg baker

Stunt Coordinator
I am sure you will be pleased with this sub. The good thing is you could sell it later for close to what you paid and get the ultra. Try that with any other subs

Wayne Ernst

Senior HTF Member

Mmm ... Bose. Plus, their "compact" size will let you neatly store the base/bass unit behind your couch. (3) 5.5" woofer can really produce in those Acoustimass modules.

Jesse, Glad to hear you've decided on such a nice sub. I'll look forward to your review and pictures when it arrives.

Joe Szott

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joe S.
Awesome Jesse, congrats!

Not to throw a wrench in your plans, but there is an HTF member selling a 20-39 PCi with 5m bettercables for $475 in the hardware forum now. If you are on a real tight budget and can live with a PCi instead of a +, that might fill the bill. I just bought a 25-31 PCi off of Audiogon for a friend, wish I had seen that 20-39 here...

No matter what Jesse, enjoy! You have definitely earned it!!!

terence

Supporting Actor
Congrats JS!!:emoji_thumbsup: You finally have gotten over your commitment issues.:laugh: Welcome to the SVS Club again.

ChrisLazarko

Supporting Actor
Nice choice. But the Bose subwoofer would have been better. I hear there NEW "acoustic modulator" includes 4, 5" drivers. Knock your socks off on that one.

Wayne Ernst

Senior HTF Member

Chris,

That new Bose module sounds very interesting. I was wondering if you would have a link to the press release. I've heard some "rumors" about the indicated module and I'm not sure if they're true or not. Anyway, here's what I've heard:

- The 5" drivers have 100 oz. magnets on them,
- They have an Xmax of 78mm.
- They can hit frequencies down to 10Hz at 110dB.

Finally, all of these wonderful options are included in a nice, compact cabinet that will be the envy of all your friends. :D

* Disclaimer: The drivel that I posted above is completely false. :D

ChrisWiggles

Senior HTF Member
I was just being sarcastic guys. And bothering Jessee, because he was so adamant that SVS would not perform up to the level of sunfire way back when.

;)

Jesse Sharrow

Supporting Actor
I payed for it literally 5 mins ago. It should ship out on monday and I should have it next weekend! :D :D :D :D :D :D :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:

IM SOOOO EXCITED!!!!

steve nn

Senior HTF Member
Jesse I forget what size room you are in? Could you fill me in once again?

That would be great if you can have it by next weekend. Just in time for MATRIX III.;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks