Well, guys (and ladies)...I'm finally back!

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by Brian Harnish, Jul 15, 2004.

1. Brian Harnish

Brian Harnish Screenwriter

After a couple of horrible weeks without an internet connection, and subsisting on my home theater for entertainment (no cable or standard tv) and girls coming to my place for parties (finally!!...but no; not that...not quite yet...but it'll happen soon!! [​IMG] ), etc., I'm finally up and running. Just had cable internet and digital cable installed today!

In short, I'm back and better than ever. Oh, and the party rocked...we had 30 people (mostly from my workplace as well as some of their friends) at my place. That's more than what my apartment can handle. We also had plenty of brewskies and home theater to attend to, but we all ended up socializing and having fun just bullshitting together. I got too drunk to have sex so I couldn't get laid that night...oh, well. I had plenty of fun anyway!

Yup. The batchelor life is sweet. [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Philip_G

Philip_G Producer

TMI my man.... TMI...

3. Brian Harnish

Brian Harnish Screenwriter

Okay, I admit I was a bit too presumptuous regarding that little bit...oh, well! [​IMG]

I'm finally going to be going back on my fitness program next week. I'm making the final preparations. Once I'm on it I'm not going off until I reach my goal of 10% body fat. That's one of the best things about having your own place -- you can focus on what you want to achieve without anyone else telling you what to do or what's what. I can make my own decisions now. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. Mark Larson

Mark Larson Supporting Actor

[rant]My new apartment complex has a no party and no bulk alcohol policy!!! :angry: :angry:[/rant]

5. Karl_Luph

Karl_Luph Supporting Actor

Hey Brian, congratulations on your dedication to improving your health, I tried acheiving the 10% body fat thing once, but found out I was missing out on so many of life's decadent pleasures that I decided it wasn't that_ important to making me happy. Once you're happy on the inside, the ladies will find you alot more fun to be around. Just balance things out[​IMG]