1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Press Release Well Go U.S.A. Press Release: The Endless (Blu-ray)

Discussion in 'Blu-ray and UHD' started by Ronald Epstein, May 15, 2018.

1. Ronald Epstein

Ronald Epstein Founder
    Owner

Ronald Epstein
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Certified “Fresh” on Rotten Tomatoes

“Spooky, funny, touching and very, very well made.”​
    ~ Michael O'Sullivan, THE WASHINGTON POST

“An example of craft and imagination blending together in perfect, spellbinding unison.”​
    ~ Matthew Pejkovic, MATT'S MOVIE REVIEWS

THE ENDLESS

The Supernatural Thriller by Justin Benson & Aaron Moorhead
    Debuts on Digital, Blu-ray™ & DVD June 26

PLANO, TEXAS. (May 15, 2018) – With a 97% approval rating on Rotten Tomatoes, THE ENDLESS is one of the best-reviewed films of the year. Acclaimed filmmakers Aaron Moorhead and Justin Benson return with this mind-bending supernatural thriller about two brothers who revisit the UFO death cult they escaped as teens, only to find there may have been truth to the cult’s otherworldly beliefs all along. Benson and Moorhead also star in the film as the brothers, along with Callie Hernandez (Alien: Covenant, La La Land), Emily Montague (Fright Night), Lew Temple (The Devil’s Rejects), Tate Ellington (Straight Outta Compton) and James Jordan (Wind River). THE ENDLESS debuts on digital, Blu-ray™and DVD June 26 from Well Go USA Entertainment.

Synopsis:
    Following their Lovecraftian modern cult classic Spring, acclaimed filmmakers Moorhead and Benson return with this mind-bending thriller that follows two brothers who receive a cryptic video message inspiring them to revisit the UFO death cult they escaped a decade earlier. Hoping to find the closure that they couldn't as young men, they’re forced to reconsider the cult's beliefs when confronted with unexplainable phenomena surrounding the camp. As the members prepare for the coming of a mysterious event, the brothers race to unravel the seemingly impossible truth before their lives become permanently entangled with the cult.

THE ENDLESS has a runtime of approximately 112 minutes and is not rated.

Blu-ray Combo DVD
    Catalog #: WGU01983B Catalog #: WGU01982D
    UPC Code: 812491019832 UPC Code: 812491019825
    Pre-Order Date: 5/22/2018 Pre-Order Date: 5/22/2018
    SLP: $29.98 SLP: $24.98

The price link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

2. Reggie W

Reggie W Producer

Gregory Arkadin
    I am looking forward to seeing this. It was actually this film that brought the filmmaking team of Moorhead and Benson to my attention as I knew nothing about them. They seem to be getting a great deal of hype as filmmakers to watch and some refer to them as sort of the Coen brothers of the horror genre.

Due to the fact that this film looked so intriguing I watched their two previous films to get an idea of what might be delivered in The Endless and what exactly got people excited about these guys.

I can say having seen those two films they are an interesting pair of young filmmakers. I hope, more like the Coen brothers, they continue on their own path and don't get sidetracked by drawing the attention of people that want them to reboot a superhero franchise or direct an Avengers film or helm some Star Wars picture. These things would be a waste of their talents.