What's new

Press Release Well Go U.S.A. Press Release: I Am T-Rex (Blu-ray) (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
An Animated Fantasy Adventure for the Whole Family

336497_front.jpg

I AM T-REX

The Battle for Green Valley

Begins on Digital, Blu-ray™ & DVD June 20

Available with an All-New English Dub

PLANO, TEXAS (May 16, 2023)
– Directed by Cai Shangming and Chen Silin, I AM T-REX, the animated fantasy adventure for the whole family, debuts on Digital, Blu-ray™ and DVD June 20 from Well Go USA Entertainment. After Fang, a mean dinosaur, attacks the brave king of the dinosaurs, the king’s son, a young T-Rex, vows to train hard until he is finally strong enough to challenge Fang and restore peace to Green Valley. I AM T-REX features an all-new English dub.

Synopsis: After a power-hungry dinosaur from outside the valley attacks the king of dinosaurs by surprise, a young T-Rex escapes and begins to train, vowing never to return until he is the biggest and bravest in all the land—and finally strong enough to challenge the evil Fang and restore peace to Green Valley.

Country of Origin: China

I AM T-REX
has a runtime of approximately 81 minutes and is not rated.

Blu-rayDVD
Catalog #: WGU03524BCatalog #: WGU03523D
UPC Code: 810348035240UPC Code: 810348035233
Pre-Order Date: 5/16/23Pre-Order Date: 5/16/23
SLP: $29.98SLP: $19.99
Audio: DTS HDMA 5.1 / StereoAudio: 5.1 Dolby Digital / 2.0 Stereo

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. As an Amazon Associate, HTF earns from qualifying purchases. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks