"Welcome to Fantasy Island!" S2, when?

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Mick Tees, Mar 2, 2006.

1. Mick Tees

Mick Tees Second Unit

Season One only lasted under 2 weeks until I watched all the episodes. It's better than I remember watching it in the 1970's.

Sony did a great job! (take note Universal of the extras and photo discs...)

I'm ready for S2. I know I heard rumors that Love Boat will be coming out prior to S2 of Fantasy Island.

I give 2 thumbs up [​IMG] [​IMG] to S1 and look forward to S2.

2. Randy*S

Randy*S Second Unit

Randy
    I just picked up S1 for 29.99 at my local suncoast which was closing, anyway I'm really enjoying it and I'm ready for S2!
    It's just nice to see those classic hollywood and tv stars again. I would'nt mind having Love Boat S1 for the same reason! [​IMG]

3. JonathanBB

JonathanBB Stunt Coordinator

I can't wait for season two. But we all know Sony... we probably won't get another release until November.

4. Mick Tees

Mick Tees Second Unit

I got lucky with S1. I purchased it on ebay for $19.99 (Brand New/Sealed). It came to $23.99 w/shipping.

Bring it on! I'm looking forward to S2. It's just a fun show to watch w/those 1970's celebrities who were popular at the time.

5. Bryan^H

Bryan^H Producer

On the newest Sony insert about upcoming dvd's, Fantasy Island season two is no longer listed. Most likely this means we won't see it this year at all, if ever. I thought Fantasy Island, and the Love Boat(still waiting for s1) would be absolute hits on dvd. It's a shame these shows are being ignored.

6. Gimmetheremote

Maybe if Eddie Murphy does make that theatrical remake of Fantasy Island, the dvds will happen. I don't get how they didn't issue S.W.A.T. Season 2 when the movie came out.

7. Derek_J

Derek_J Stunt Coordinator

Speaking of remakes, the Malcolm McDowell one (and the movie) would be nice.