What's new

Welcome home Joe Caps!! (1 Viewer)

Greg_M

Screenwriter
I had lunch with Joe Capriccio today and I'm happy to report that Joe is doing just fine (since his life threatening car accident last August). Joe should be back on the Forum in a few days. He is currently staying at the Norwalk Meadows Nursing Home and can be reached at (562) 864-2541. He is looking forward to speaking with friends and forum member once again. If anyone wants any more iformation please send me a private message.

Welcome back Joe!

Mark_TS

Screenwriter
Welcome back, Joe. I always looked forward to reading your thoughts

and opinions on various topics.

Mark

tyler O

Stunt Coordinator
Wonderful news. My reading hasn't been the same as of late. Make you make a speedier recovery and enjoyment with family and friends.

Welcome back.

GregK

Screenwriter
Ahh yes, let's get back to the "Ebert & Roaper" film
restoration debates!!! :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup: (..or would it be :emoji_thumbsup: :thumbsdown: ?)
Glad to hear you're doing better Joe.

Steve Tannehill

R.I.P - 4.28.2015
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Steve Tannehill
I'm glad to hear it! Joe, get back here quick!

- Steve

PhilipG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
PhilipG
Excellent news! Some more heated (and informative) discussions on the way I hope! :)
We missed you, Joe.

Joe_C

Supporting Actor
While I didn't always agree with Mr. Caps, I can't to see him get back here. If anything, his posts were always an interesting read...especially when it was followed by posts by a certain someone else :)

Bill McCamy

Second Unit
Real Name
Gasim de Paris
I'd have said "great news" earlier, but I formatted the hard drive and have been "gone."
Welcome back, Joe. :D

Keith Paynter

Screenwriter
Joe, I look forward to your sprited discussions - you have been missed...

"I'm doin' the happy dance...I'm doin' the happy dance...I'm doin' the happy dance..."

All the best.

Douglas Bailey

Second Unit
Real Name
Douglas Bailey
Joe is one of the luminaries of the HTF, and I'm very glad indeed to hear that he'll be rejoining us soon. I look forward to his return with great eagerness.
I'm certain, of course, that within a week of his return we'll all be griping about his forcefully-expressed contrarian views and joshing him about how much quieter it was without him... but I for one wouldn't have it any other way. ;)
Welcome back, Joe!
doug

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks