What's new

t1g3r5fan

Reviewer
Real Name
Mychal Bowden
Among regional filmmakers here in America, few have had quite the life and career quite like Bill Rebane. Among his many exploits including filming a documentary on the search for the arms of the Venus de Milo, running for Governor of Wisconsin twice (in 1979 and 2002), appearing as an uncredited extra in Alfred Hitchcock’s North by Northwest (1959), and turning the chassis of a Volkswagen Beetle into a giant spider for one of his movies (The Giant Spider Invasion of course); all this while running his own film studio based in the small town of Gleason, Wisconsin. Arrow Video has collected six of his films – plus a brand new documentary on his career – and given them their Blu-ray debuts in this exclusive collector’s set.

The Demons of Ludlow (1983)

Released: 01 Apr 1988
Rated: Unrated
Runtime: 83 min

Director: Bill Rebane
Genre: Horror

Cast: Paul...

Continue reading...

Last edited:

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
Thank you so much for the review. This contains one of my favorite horror films "The Demons of Ludlow" Such a weird low budget film. I love it, and look forward to watching the others. I just cancelled my pre-order of the Indiana Jones 4K set so I can purchase this day one.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks