What's new

Weird Science..is going to be re-released? (1 Viewer)

Brian Steeves

Second Unit
I remember reading awhile back that someone saw Bill Paxton talking about doing a commentary track for an upcoming Weird Science re-release. Maybe they will also be re-releasing Sixteen candles??

Anyone have any info about this, or when it might be released? I really would like to own the movie but I just can't justify the $50-$60 people on Ebay are paying for it!

wally

Second Unit
I would buy both of these titles in a second. My daughter turns 16 Monday and we are going to screen 16 Candles in the Driveway Movie Guess I'll have to invest in, or rent, VHS for now:angry:
How 'bout a nice greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray?
-Chet, Wierd Science

Esten

Supporting Actor
I have a mint,opened Weird Science DVD.What would be a fair price to sell it for?

DeVario

Agent
:D This is one of the most quotable movies ever. I'd pick up this DVD the day it came out. I hope Universal gets on the ball.

Joe Schwartz

Second Unit
Does the current Weird Science DVD contain the trailer? When the movie first came out, I remember the trailer had a line about giving Lisa "womdigious mammary glands", but that line was cut from the movie.

Haden

Supporting Actor
Where the hell is the Breakfast Club special edition we were promised last year?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks