What's new

Weird artifacts noticed on my RPTV. Please help! (1 Viewer)

Chris Jose

Auditioning
I have recently purchased a Phillips Matchline Rear Pro - TV (47") (2nd Hand) I have noticed that whilst watching sporting events (soccer, athletics, ect etc) that when the camera moves quickly i am left with a trail of blur (usual the colour of the jersey the persons/people are wearing) behind them and within a split second catches up. Although this isn't a major problem I am wondering whether my tv is on its way out. I have cleaned the mirror on the inside and wiped over the three projection lenses and also turned off the digital scanning, although this has helped a little i am still having this problem. Can anybody help, i would be eternally in your debt if you could. Many thanks, Chris

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
Welcome to the Forum, Chris. Can you kindly describe this artifact in a little more detail? Also, just how old is the set, and do you know if it was operated within its design limits? Thanks.

Anybody else care to join in?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks