What's new

Wehrenberg theme songs??? (1 Viewer)

Patrick Wilmes

Stunt Coordinator
Not sure where to ask this so I thought I'd try it here.Does anyone know where I can get a CD copy of the new AND old Wehrenberg Theaters theme songs?I find them terribly catchy and would like to incorporate them into my remote macros to add to the experience of watching a good flick.Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Chuck Watwood

Stunt Coordinator
Try calling one of the theaters and ask? I bet they would be willing to do that. Free advertising for them. I like to whisper the Wehrenberg, Wehrenberg, Wehrenberg, part myself. Kinda sick, huh. lol I even got up one night and tried to get the audience to participate, go figure.

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray
Oh I have such fond memories of the old circa 60/70's Wehrenberg Theaters theme song....Ba ba ba Ba ba ba ba ba..ba ba ba..ba ba ba Ba ba ba ba ba..ba ba ba.. Wehrenberg...WEHRENBERG THEATERS!!!

Patrick Wilmes

Stunt Coordinator
I never get tired of hearing either song.I grew up with the old one and when they changed it I was a little upset.But after awhile I started to like the new one just as much if not better.I'd give my left nut for a video copy of both in 5.1
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks