What's new

Weekly Roundup 9/9 (1 Viewer)

Howard Glenn

Stunt Coordinator
Re: Borders Coupons

Hi Dave,

Yes, you are correct. The Borders discount for September was offered as a 20% off coupon on the back of the Walden Books newsletter, available for free at Walden Books.

I grabbed a whole stack of them for friends and myself, and have been using them each week. Unlike most of the previous on-line coupons, this one only applies to a single purchase.

Howie

Ken_McAlinden

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kenneth McAlinden
What's to hate about Borders' prices? They are usually competetive with Best Buy & Circuit City except for sale items. Barnes & Noble on the other hand...

Regards,

Chris_Morris

Screenwriter
Regarding Sleeping Beauty, what do owners of the VHS copy need to do to get the $5 back? Is it just sending back the proof-of-purchase tab from the VHS copy along with some coupon inside the DVD?
That plus a p-o-p from the DVD, and the receipt (or a copy) from the DVD.

Chris

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
To my surprise the local WalMart had Sleeping Beauty for $14.63 which now appears to be their standard price beating new DVD price of late. Surprisingly, they are still selling The Two Towers for that price.

Neil

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
I was out of the country last week. Could anyone tell me if BJs or Costco have a good price for 24 S2 & or Sleeping Beauty?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlohaTiger
Recent bookmarks