What's new

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member

Where to find the Best Deals on Movies & TV Shows on 4k/UHD, Blu-ray and DVD…
The Features

full

– Vertigo – 1958

full

– The Grey Fox – 1982

full

– First Cow – 2019

full

– Psycho – 1960
full

– Naked City – 1948
full

– Big Brown Eyes – 1936
full

– Caro Diario – 1993...

Continue reading...

Last edited:

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Here we go, RoundUppers!

LOTS of interesting stuff coming this week. I bet there's something here for you!

I am very much looking forward to The Grey Fox. I am also taking a flyer on First Cow. Curiosity got me to blind buy!

Shop safely! ;)

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
Thanks for your work as usual, Mike!

But I'm not planning to get any new releases next week. I've got lots more coming in the next couple of months, though, so I'm perfectly happy for the breather right now.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
I'm currently working on Bull: Season 4 as I type this, but I thought the release date was September 15. Oh, well, I'll have the review ready in two more days.

Thanks for the prices, Mike.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
I'm currently working on Bull: Season 4 as I type this, but I thought the release date was September 15. Oh, well, I'll have the review ready in two more days.

Thanks for the prices, Mike.
As usual, Mr. Mike was right a rain. Bull comes out on the 8th. The Ghost Breakers (which I'm also reviewing) comes out on the 15th.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I'll pick up the Alfred HItchcock 4K set at some point.

This set surprised me when I saw it come up for this week. Hadn't heard any news about it coming. No RAH reviews. But--BLAM!--here it is!

Seems like there'd be a fair amount of attention devoted to it. Maybe I've been asleep at the switch.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
Universal announced it a couple weeks ago alongside several other Blu-ray-only box sets that simply repackage existing discs, but rolled it all into one press release. It was a very late announcement and handled oddly to bundle the announcement of a new 4K set into a Blu-ray press release for less important reissues. I know Ron posted the press release over in the Blu-ray sub-forum but don't remember what the title of the thread was.

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
Universal announced it a couple weeks ago alongside several other Blu-ray-only box sets that simply repackage existing discs, but rolled it all into one press release. It was a very late announcement and handled oddly to bundle the announcement of a new 4K set into a Blu-ray press release for less important reissues. I know Ron posted the press release over in the Blu-ray sub-forum but don't remember what the title of the thread was.
Yep Here's the thread ...

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
Well, I was off base thinking it was "a couple weeks ago" since Ron's post was on July 13. Due to the virus, I almost never leave the house anymore and the days often blur. Time doesn't have the same meaning anymore that it did in February 2020 B.C. (Before COVID.)

But yes, that's it. Thanks for digging it up, Bryan.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
It's weird, right? Such little talk about it, if any.
I don't know about that as there are three threads talking about these 4K Hitchcock titles including one dedicated to Psycho. I think some discussion about how the actual 4K discs look or sound might be down is because disc reviewers didn't start receiving their 4K discs until this weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks